What We Do
We connect you with policymakers who determine whether your agenda advances in Congress and/or the Executive Branch; draft materials and shape key messages for meetings with government officials and congressional staff; and attend, and prepare you for, meetings to support the most effective delivery of your priorities.
- A comprehensive strategy to expertly and nimbly navigate the policy terrain and position your agenda for success
- Draft materials and key messages to deliver during meetings with policy makers and staff
- Training on how to most effectively make your case directly to members and staff in the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate
- Identification of the key background elements and previous and ongoing legislative and oversight activities of Members of Congress to inform your approach and sharpen your messaging
What We Do
We build out a network of contacts and relationships that generates quality leads and increases the potential for landing new clients; communicate with identified leads, with the objective of scheduling meetings to demonstrate how you can deliver valuable results; and arrange and attend meetings and handle follow-up discussions
- Relationships; Build, manage, and leverage relationships with partners, customers, employees, and the press to drive value and develop trust.
- Market & Customer Identification; Whether in-person or online developing a plan which aligns demographics, objectives, and buying mindset.
- Long-Term Value; Create and maintain opportunities for driving revenue so it can flow indefinitely, and build consistent growth.
What We Do
We create a detailed roadmap to identify, and focus on, the key influencers and stakeholders you need to reach with your message; teach you how to strategically craft impactful content and sequence its delivery; and based on specific needs, we also offer media training, speechwriting, and crisis management.
- Fresh, compelling messaging to advance your priority issues
- A detailed roadmap that pinpoints the key influencers, stakeholders, and power players to target with your message, including how to strategically craft the content and sequence its delivery
- Creation of a communication portfolio to support your priorities, including, as appropriate: draft op-eds, blog posts, web site copy, talking points, press releases, Q&A documents, speeches, one-page summaries and other written materials that ensure seamless message consistency across various communications vehicles
- Guidance on how and when to deploy the various elements in your communication portfolio, including which parts of the portfolio are most appropriate for particular audiences